Unlock 3.0 guidelines: Here is what’s allowed, what’s not
Unlock 3.0 Guidelines: Announcing ‘Unlock 3’ guidelines on Wednesday, the Ministry of Home Affairs removed restrictions on the movement of individuals during night while allowing yoga institutes and gymnasiums to open from August 5. However, strict enforcement of lockdown in containment zones have been extended till August 31.
Unlock 3: Activities allowed
- The MHA has allowed the movement at night by removing the night curfews imposed during the second phase of the lockdown.
- Yoga Institutes and gymnasiums have been allowed to open with effect from August 5 with adherence to the SOPs issued by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
- The government has also allowed for Independence Day functions with social distancing measures and other covid-19 containment protocols.
- International traveling in limited capacity under the Vande Bharat Mission has been allowed by the government.
- Inter-state and intra-state movement of goods and persons.
What is not allowed in Unlock 3: Places still under lockdown
- Schools, colleges and coaching institutions across the country will remain closed until August 31.
- Metro rails across the country shall remain suspended.
- Places of crowd gathering such as movie theatres, swimming pools, entertainment parks, theatres, bars, assembly halls and other similar places where people to people contact is higher will remain inoperational until August 31.
- Social, political, sports, entertainment, religious, academic, cultural all types of congregations will remain banned until August 31.