'Longest, Most Epic Bus Journey': You'll Soon Be Able Travel From Delhi To London In A Bus.https://touroxy.com/blog/delhi-to-london-bus-trip-20k-kms-70-days-18-countries
Have you guys ever wondered about taking a bus to London from India? Bus to london! Sounds outrageous, doesn't it? But what if i told you that there used to be a bus known as 'Albert' that ran back in the 1960s from Kolkata (then Calcutta) in India to London in England? More interestingly, this was the world’s longest bus route and one side travel of this tourney would cost around ₹13500, which was undoubtedly some serious amount in those days.The bus used to travel from England to Sydney via Belgium, West Germany, Austria, Yugoslavia, Bulgaria, Turkey, Iran, Afghanistan, West Pakistan, India, Burma, Thailand, Malaya and Singapore. In India, Albert covered Delhi, Agra, Allahabad, Benaras and finally Kolkata.
Imagine if Albert was still on, would you guys consider taking a 'Bus To London'? Some of you might be like, why take a bus when you can board a plane! But wait a second here, can a plane provide you the luxury to drop off in between and treat your eyes to the pagodas of Bagan or meet the super cute pandas at Chengdu or peek-a-boo at mesmerising snowed mountains and glaciers of China or let you breathe in the aromas of fresh spices of India and the list goes on! Now you must be wondering about being lucky enough to be around here in the 60s. But what if i say that you can still take a bus to London and live your best life! Yes, you heard it right! A Gurugram based travel company has officially launched a service with the name ‘Bus To London’! Bus To London is all set to be launched in May 2021 and in the 70 days of this outrageous trip, you will be travelling an estimate of 20,000 through two continents. Covering amazing countries like Myanmar and adventures like hiking the Great Wall of China, touring European Frankfurt and then finally heading to the London Bridge. It will definitely be a journey of a lifetime where you will be able to hop on and hop off to soak in the moments and cherish 'em forever!
Here are the details of the trip covering the longest route in the world. This bus journey has been divided into 4 sections. You can take the bus alongside a group or individually. The group size limit is that of 20 people.You can also fly to a destination you want to begin from and then hop on the bus and finish the journey.
Section 1: India, Myanmar, Thailand (11 Nights & 12 Days)
Starting point of the bus is in Delhi, from where it will take you through Lucknow, Muzaffarpur, Siliguri, Guwahati, Kohima and Imphal. Marking the end of India tour bus will enter Myanmar to treat your eyes to the pagodas of Bagan. From there on you will be crossing the Mekong River through Thailand and later enter Laos for a short stop at Luang Namtha.
Section 2: China (15 Nights, 16 Days)
The next 16 days in China will make sure that you meet the super cute pandas at Chengdu, check out the historical relics of the Great Wall, visit the Mogao Caves in Jiayuguan.You will spending most of your time in Kashgar, an oasis city.
Section 3: Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Russia ( 21 Nights & 22 Days)
22 days is a long time, right? But you will spend every second of it exploring the historical wonders of Samarkand, Bukhara and Khiva and later roaming around the humongous country of Russia, visiting local cuisines and much more.
Section 4: Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Czech Republic, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, France, United Kingdom (15 Nights & 16 Days)
The final leg of this historical unique journey begins with beautiful baltic nations of Latvia and Lithuania. After being mesmerized by the architectures of Warsaw and Prague you will visit beautiful places like Frankfurt and London where this once in a lifetime journey ends!
Here are some inclusions and exclusions as a part of the packaged tour
- Twin sharing hotel
- All meals
- The bus driver with a helper
- A health official, CPR instructor
- A translator for every country
- Visas and standard tourist fee
- Assistance for border crossing
- Third-party insurance for the bus for every country
- Airport transfers in Imphal
- Sightseeing and walking tours at various locations
- Entrance fee at sightseeing points
- Stock of snacks, water and soft beverages throughout the journey
- Merchandise of Adventures Overland for every passenger
- Roadbook for each passenger
- International and domestic flight tickets
- Extra Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Alcoholic beverages
- Urgent tourist visa fee
- Entrance fee of sightseeing points
- Travel insurance
- Costs due to unforeseen circumstances
- Accommodation charges due to delays in the journey
- Medical expenses incurred during the trip
- Camera and video camera charges
- Costs incurred before the official start date of the journey of the end date of the journey
- Tips and gratitude to guides, porters in hotels, driver and helper
- 5% GST
- Ergonomical business class seats with ample legroom
- Seat partitions for privacy
- Personal entertainment system with AUX and USB support
- Mic and audio system
- Foldable tray for meals and laptop use
- Mobile charging points
- Bottle and cup holders
- Storage for every traveler
- Storage to carry two suitcases for each individual
- Private locker with each seat
- Mini pantry
- Wi-fi connectivity
Stage 1 – 3,50,000 per person
Stage 2 – 4,25,000 per person
Stage 3 – 4,95,000 per person
Stage 4 – 4,25,000 per person
Full trip – INR 15 lacs per person
IMPORTANT INFO - Please note that the pricing, itinerary etc can be changed at any time and the decision lies solely with the tour operator. We do not take any responsibility for changes in this tour.